- Programs & Services
- Get Involved
- News & Events
- Kendallville Triathlon
Regular school days
In School Age Care, kids engage in physical and educational activities that encourage them to explore who they are and what they can achieve. It's a safe place to learn, have fun, and get active before and/or after the regular school day. Flexible 3, 4 and 5 day options.
Our School Age Care program:
- Creates a safe atmosphere of learning that helps develop self-confidence and builds character through promoting the values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility
- Helps each child develop relationships with others and learn to work together in a cooperative manner
- Involves and serves families in significant ways that build upon their strengths
- Uses curriculum that supports child-centered and child-directed activities
- Creates an environment where team members are partners with parents and other caregivers, working together to help kids grow up healthy, happy and strong
School release days
When school is out, the Y is in. A variety of theme-based activities geared toward individual interests and grade levels keep kids engaged.
- Arts and crafts
- Cooking projects
- Field trips
We have the flexibility you need; sign up for a single day or a whole week. Release days vary by school district, so check the location nearest you for details.