- Programs & Services
- Get Involved
- News & Events
Where you belong
Your Membership benefits:
Because it is our mission to serve women, men, girls and boys of all ages, ethnicities, religions, abilities and financial circumstances, we strive to offer experiences through our facility, programs, events and services that match the diversity of our community. Whether it is engaging in physical activity, spending time with your family and friends, looking for volunteer opportunities, or any of the many other reasons our members come to the Y. We are determined to help you find precisely what you are looking for.
Your Y benefits include:
- A fully equipped wellness center including recently added cardiovascular equipment featuring personal screens with TV and IPOD compatibility
- Free one-on-one consultation available to every member with wellness coaches, who will design a personalized program according to your personal preferences and desired goals
- Significantly reduced rates on a variety of programs including:
- Swim lessons for all ages
- Before and after school programs, summer and holiday camps, parent's night out and other special events
- A broad variety of adult and youth sport programs
- Early childhood development for children ages 3-5 and Friday Friends for children beginning at age 2 1/2
- Free child watch while you are here enjoying the Y
- Aquatics area for family activities which include, two 25 yard pools and a hot tub
- The Y Cave, which includes: Pool and Ping Pong tables, seating areas for socializing, Playstation, Wii and XBOX
- Areas to play basketball, racquetball, soccer, pickleball in our two full sized basketball courts
- Free WI-FI access
- Two seated lobby areas for socializing, studying or leisure
- Online program registration for most programs
- The ability to bring guests to the Y through our guest pass policy.
Nationwide Membership Reciprocity
What you need to know
- Nationwide Membership enables Y members to visit any participating YMCA in the United States
- Valid for active, full facility YMCA members
- Nationwide member visitors must use their home Y at least 50% of the time
- Program-only participants are not eligible for nationwide membership
- Special memberships are not eligible
- For more information click here
Your membership payments:
The Y has three payment options to choose from:
- Monthly Bank Draft: You may chose to have your monthly membership payment automatically withdrawn from a checking, savings or credit card
- Semi-annual: You may chose to pay your membership 6 months at a time with cash, check or credit card
- Annual: You may chose to pay for one year at time using cash, check or credit
* Payment options may be changed at any time but will require a 30 day written notice for processing.
Your 2017 membership Rates:
|Membership Type||Monthly Rate||Joiner Fee|
|Two Adult Family (2 adults + dependent children age 0-26 in the same household)||$53.00||$75.00|
|Two Adult Only (2 adults no children)||$46.50||$75.00|
|One Adult Family (1 adult + dependents age 0-26 in same household)||$42.00||$75.00|
|One Adult Only (age 30+)||$36.00||$75.00|
|Young Adult (age 18-29)||$29.00||$50.00|
|Youth (age 0-17)||$15.50||$10.00|
*Adult Add-On Option
To qualify for an Adult Add-On the individual must reside in the same household as the primary member and can only be added to a Family membership.
*Senior Membership Option
To qualify as a Senior Adult or a Senior Family you must be age 62 or older.
The Y is committed to ensuring that each community member has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive despite financial hardships. Through the graciousness of our donors in our annual Pillars Campaign, we are able to offer financial assistance to those in need. Please click here to download the financial assistance application.
Military outreach Program:
We understand that military families are under enormous strain. The Y proudly offers memberships to eligible military families and personnel to provide extra support during a time when loved ones are away from home. It's our way of giving back to those who dedicate themselves to serving our country.
When businesses agree to join our corporate membership program, we create a partnership in well-being to provide a plan that offers a healthier workplace environment for you and your employees. Please click here to learn about all of the benefits the Corporate Membership Program can offer.
Our Misson: To put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.