- Programs & Services
- Get Involved
- News & Events
Facility Rental Process
A party at the Y is great for birthdays, graduations, church outings, scout troops, family reunions and so much more! Come use and enjoy many areas of the Y.
Regular reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance. YMCA planned parties must be reserved at least 3 weeks in advance. This is to ensure staff availability.
A deposit of $50 must be paid at least one week in advance of the rental date. A copy of the contract must be signed and returned at the time of deposit. All renters will also need to get a copy of the waiver/permission slip, which must be signed by parent of all guests attending the rental. Click here get a waiver & code of conduct.
The following rates are per hour of rental time.
$25 Member / $50 Non-Member
- 1 Court with 3 hoops
$50 Member / $100 Non-Member
- 2 courts with 6 basketball hoops:
$25 Member / $50 Non-Member
- Rackets, balls, and goggles are available
- This room may also be set up for Wally ball
$50 Member / $75 Non-Member
- Spacious room that includes tables and chairs
- This room is great for a kids party, bright colors, tile floor, and room to do a game, or craft
(prices for exclusive use after normal pool hours)
|Number of People||Member Rate||Non-Member Rate|
|1-25 people||1 hour: $75
2 hours: $100
|1 hour: $100
2 hours: $135
|26-50 people||1 hour: $90
2 hours: $125
|1 hour: $120
2 hours: $160
|51-75 people||1 hour: $105
2 hours: $150
|1 hour: $140
2 hours: $195
|75-100 people||1 hour: $120
2 hours: $200
|1 hour: $160
2 hours: $225
$145 Member / $175 Non-Member
- Includes one hour of the pool, the lower level, and either the gym or the racquetball court for up to 25 people
- Prices may be adjusted for larger groups, (changes to offered areas may cause a rate change)
$300 Member / $400 Non-Member
- Includes one hour of the pool, both gymnasiums, lower level, and racquetball court
- Times for overnight rentals are from 9 pm to 6 am the following day
- Prices are set for 25 people and may be adjusted for larger groups, (changes to offered areas or times may cause a rate change)
Make your birthday party a huge hit.
The Cole Center Family YMCA will provide you with a party host, enough chairs and tables for your guests, invitations, decorations to brighten the room, table cloth, and a game. All of this in the lower level, or back lobby for 2 hours. Your guest will also be allowed to attend open gym or open swim, area of your choosing to be predetermined, for one hour during the two hours of party time. We will do set up, tear down, and clean up.
Basic Party Package (No theme)
Includes a basic table setting, plate, cup, napkin, spoon and fork, party decorations, set up, and clean up by Y staff, and a small gift for birthday person. Party includes lower level, or back lobby for two hours, and an hour of open gym or open swim. Choice of gym or pool is determined ahead of time.
- 1-8 people: $115 Member / $145 Non-Member
- 9-16 people: $135 Member / $165 Non-Member
- 17-24 people: $155 Member / $185 Non-Member
*Call 347-9622 for pricing of larger parties.
We offer a variety of packages from the basic to a themed, to a super deluxe themed party. Parties are also available for larger groups. Call the Aquatics Director at 347-9622 for more information on our larger, or our themed parties packages.
All parties must be booked at least 3 weeks in advance with a $50 deposit and contract to the YMCA 2 weeks in advance. If deposit is not made in advance the decorations may not be available for the party.