- Programs & Services
- Get Involved
- News & Events
- Kendallville Triathlon
The Y Day camp experience
The Y Day camp experience begins and ends at the Cole YMCA each day of the summer. Focused on youth development, crafting strong community, and building friendships, our programming allows campers to progress in their skill development in a variety of activities under the mentoring of amazing staff.
Programs Offered Summer 2019:
Preschool Day Camp
$10 Registration Fee for Each child
$32.00/2 Day, $45.00/4 Day M/T/W/R
(Ages 3-5) - Kendallville Location
Encouraging your child to explore creativity and independence, this program is a great way to introduce preschoolers to the fun, friends, and adventure that summer camp brings.
|1||June 3rd - June 14th||$32.00/$45.00|
|2||June 17th - June 28th||$32.00/$45.00|
|3||July 8th - July 19th||$32.00/$45.00|
|4||July 22nd - August 2nd||$32.00/$45.00|
Traditional Day Camp
(Entering Kindergarten-5th Grade)
This progressive day camp program allows school-age children to develop skills through a variety of new and fun themed camp activities. Our team of mature, responsible, and caring camp staff support campers as they try new things and build relationships in the day camp community. Divided into age appropriate groups, campers explore their community while en-joying traditional camp activities such as swimming and field trips.
- Morning Camper Drop Off: 6:00AM-9:00AM
- Evening Camper Pick-Up: 4:00PM-6:00PM
- Camp Hours: 9:00AM-4:00PM
- Registration Fee: $10/per child
- Weekly Rates are $100 M/$150 CM, all fees are scheduled via weekly bank draft prior to camper participation.
- Daily Rates of $25 M/$50 CM per day are available upon advance request. All fees are scheduled via weekly bank draft prior to camper participation.
- Each week of summer camp will offer a specific theme with activities geared towards that theme.
|1||May 28th - 31st||What's Your Super Power?|
|2||June 3rd - 7th||Art Attack|
|3||June 10th - 14th||Myths & Legends|
|4||June 17th - 21st||Wipeout|
|5||June 24th - 28th||Repair & Recycle|
|6||July 1st - 5th*||Super Week-*No camp July 4th|
|7||July 8th - 12th||Harry Potter|
|8||July 15th - 19th||Splash-A-Palooza|
|9||July 22nd - 26th||A to Z|
|10||July 29th - August 2nd||Zombie Invasion|
|11||August 5th - 6th||Summer Rewind|
Leaders in Training
(Entering 6th, 7th & 8th Grades)
In this student-driven camp, youth develop leadership skills by designing and implementing camp events, volunteering within our community and building relationships. The LIT group will assist counselors as they coordinate activities for young campers. Session will be the same as traditional day camp.
- Registration Fee: $10/per youth
- Cost: $75/$125 (M/CM)/week